We send you warm news and refreshing tips for your site WordPress website.
Read with pleasure and without measure, possibly from some beach.
# 1 How to Speed Up a Company WordPress Site: Our Experience in Results and Graphics.
The loading speed of your site is one of the most important components of its development – visitors are happy and the search engines look with a better eye on it. That’s why we’ve made “attempts” to improve the speed of a WordPress site with over 20 active plug-ins.
In our practice, we often see queries from our customers asking for them to look at their websites and make recommendations for improving refueling speed. One of the most successful acceleration methods we recommend in most cases is to enable site caching.
Fast loading is important for any type of website. Business websites present the name of the business on the Internet and it is very important that they are loaded quickly. Regardless of how visitors go to the site – Facebook, Google, a link from another site, or another, it’s the first thing that will make an impression on them. From this first touch with the site depends whether visitors and potential customers will remain, or will look for a competitive site.
# 2 Did you know that the new version of WordPress 5.2 came out in May?
The new version of the most popular content management system has two new features – white page protection and site status data. With them, site support becomes even easier.
This is one of the biggest misconceptions for site owners. We uncover this myth and share with you:
- why the sites of small businesses are attractive for malicious actions;
- why the security of any site is important;
- how we protect your online projects.
WordPress 5.2 – with white page protection and site status data
WordPress 5.2 has two new features that make site maintenance easier:
- The first functionality is protection against a fatal error by running a problematic PHP code. Fatal errors are often the cause of a “white page” when loading the site and its administration. With this protection, even technically unrecognized users can remove the “white page” from their site.
- The second functionality is a developer tool through which they can get detailed information about the status of the site and the configuration of the system and the server environment.
Other important innovations are that the minimum version for PHP that is needed on WordPress 5.2 is increased to 5.6 while the block editor is even faster with a few new blocks.
Interested in reading moreinteresting facts? Subscribe for our newsletter or join our Linkedin group!